[SAC] Re-enable LDAP user creation

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon May 9 06:32:54 PDT 2016

Frank: I noticed that failing to solve the captcha still results
in a 200 http response (at least so it looks from the apache logs),
can it be ? Also the error is not very user friendly (it's a
stacktrace from the script), can it be improved ?

We found the cgi-bin directory to be managed in an SVN repository
but only users in the LDAP "admin" group have access and it looks
neither I nor Alex are in that group. Would it be worth converting
that SVN repository to a GIT one for easier access ?

--strk;