[SAC] Re-enable LDAP user creation

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon May 9 11:37:59 PDT 2016

On Mon, May 09, 2016 at 05:08:11PM +0200, Sandro Santilli wrote:

> We badly need the email confirmation thing, no dubt.
> Frank: do you think you could work on that ?

For the record, as mentioned in the other thread, at least one
of the suspicious users (ct7316944) was confirmed to be a spammer,
so I disabled the user registration form again.

I can't tell for sure if the registrant is a bot or a human, but
I can tell the captcha itself is not preventing spammers from
registering, so I disabled the registration form again.

--strk;