[SAC] LDAP users still being created during maintainance

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed May 11 09:49:30 PDT 2016

That's also a huge barrier to new users. Email confirmation is higher
priority to me. We could modify the Maintenance page, to say that during
maintenance new users need to contact an admin to have an account
created. But yes without the email confirmation/ability of users to
set/reset their own passwords, we make temp passwords and send via email
(currently how resets work).

-Alex