[SAC] [gdal-dev] Creation of pages on Trac wiki disabled

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed May 11 15:53:27 PDT 2016

Le jeudi 12 mai 2016 00:37:37, Sandro Santilli a écrit :
> On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 12:31:43AM +0200, Even Rouault wrote:
> > Wiki page creation disabled again because of another spam storm I don't
> > manage to block.
> >
> > If you look at https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/timeline , I've left 2 example
> > of spam pages. Both contain the 'pogo' word that I've explicitly listed
> > in https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/BadContent . I don't understand why
> > the regex filter doesn't react then.
>
> I see that the page _body_ does nto have a "pogo" string,
> but it's full of "p.ogo" strings, maybe that's the reason.

Added p.ogo

> In the monitor I see a lot of spam was intercepted though:
> https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/admin/spamfilter/monitor
>
> I guess it just needs some 'ham' training to kick-start the bayes
> filter

Yes probably. I added all 'ham' I could found since the filter is in place, but
not so oddly, spammers are more productive in creating contents that us legit
users...

I let wiki page creation disabled for now as I'd hate to see several hundreds
of spam pages when I wake up... If any GDAL Trac admin is monitoring activity,
please re-enable.

http://www.spatialys.com