[SAC] budget for maintainance

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed May 11 16:13:17 PDT 2016

Hi

As representative of a project using services maintained by SAC, I'm fully
supportive if the committee decides that some tasks to help maintain them (and
improve) deserve funding. The current spamming attacks are consuming a lot of
volunteer time and energy, mostly on SAC shoulders (really big kudos to you
guys!), and in a lesser, but still painful, way to projects. The current
inability of creating a OSGeo UserId may also have some implications on the
image of OSGeo or its openness.

Cheers,

Even

http://www.spatialys.com