[SAC] 1st Meeting in a long time - May 2016

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Thu May 12 09:32:59 PDT 2016

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 08:43:08AM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
> On 05/02/2016 12:32 PM, Alex M wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > Seems we have enough to talk about and plan that I'd like to start
> > trying to do 30-60 minutes or less meeting 1-2 times a month (min. 1/month).
> >
> > I've started a page to catalog the agenda. Will send out a poll for time
> > and dates later this week. Aiming to meet maybe next week, at least to
> > cover urgent topics.
> >
> > Please add
> > https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC:May2016
>
> Ok, here's a poll to try and find a time for the meeting. If none of
> this is working, let me know and I can adjust the options.
>
> http://doodle.com/poll/u54ap2m36p3qva9u

Thanks Alex, just in time: the OSGeo Board agreed with setting up
a T&M contract for continuous services maintainance, the OSGeo president
(Venkatesh Raghavan aka venka) will attend our meeting as the only officer
who can sign such contract, so I'd recommend to move that point as
early as possible in the schedule.

REF:
http://irclogs.geoapt.com/osgeo/%23osgeo.2016-05-12.log
(starting at 14:57:55)