[SAC] 1st Meeting in a long time - May 2016

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu May 12 18:41:14 PDT 2016

It's looking like Fridays at 16:00 UTC seems to be a good time for many.
It's a terrible time for AUS/NZ though.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160520T1600

I'm realizing we won't be ready to meet tomorrow, so I'm proposing to
meet on May 20.

Please chime in on the Doodle if you haven't already.
http://doodle.com/poll/u54ap2m36p3qva9u