[SAC] trac.osgeo.org DocumentRoot changed

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Sat May 14 09:02:11 PDT 2016

On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 05:48:50PM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 5:41 PM, Sandro Santilli <strk at keybit.net> wrote:
> > Before moving the trac instance data, thought, I'd need to
> > know which directories are watched by the backup procedure
> > (if any).
>
> All I know is that is a bacula driven setup, see for example:
> osgeo6:/etc/bacula/bacula-fd.conf

I don't have read access to that file (not a sudoers, would
you make me one ?).

> Likewise on other machines.

I looked at the tracsvn machine and did find a "trac"
section but could not find any mention of the trac instances
files path or database accesses.

> > I guess we want to backup the "data" and "conf"
> > subdirectories of each trac instance.
>
> .. and the rest as well.

The rest is database dumps, which I think Martin mentioned
being already backed up (but I hadn't seen an entry in bacula-fd.conf
there)