[SAC] mantra-based user registration is giving its fruits :)

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Sat May 14 13:52:23 PDT 2016

This mail just to mention that we got the first user following
the instruction in the "mantra-based" registration form.

He lost his password, tried to create a new account and found
the information to reach out to us. Asked for help in #osgeo
and later in discuss ML. Pushed by the need to reset his password
(he had an account already) I made the password-reset script
(info on the wiki).

So now by proving _ourselves_ to not be robots, we can build
a better community :) --- let's grow more human-mediated procedures !