[SAC] more spammer accounts

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun May 15 02:05:33 PDT 2016

On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 10:26 AM, Sandro Santilli <strk at keybit.net> wrote:
> On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 12:39:34AM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:
>> Please delete
>>
>> meee002
>>
>> thanks,
>
> According to my mail of yesterday [1] you can perform users
> deletion autonomously, being in the "sudo" group on the "web"
> host. Let me know how if the script could be improved. Thanks!
>
> [1] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/sac/2016-May/006921.html

After some sleep I reread the Wiki page and now understood where the
script is :) (page slightly modified).

I could successfully remove the spammer, nice script! Thanks for that.

BTW: the script showed the registration email address behind "meee002"
to me which also appears here:

http://stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/45.65.14.10

I wonder if we could scan our LDAP DB again their records to identify
more removal candidates.

Markus