[SAC] [Hosting] IPv6: Request Deployment Feedback

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Wed Oct 12 08:20:07 PDT 2016

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 3:48 PM, Lance Albertson <lance at osuosl.org> wrote:

> 4. We won't have forward IPv6 DNS working initially for anything under our
> domains, but we are working on migrating to a newer system that uses Bind
> within the next 3-6 months. We are looking at ways for us to at least offer
> reverse IPv6 DNS.

​Upon further investigation​ I have figured out that we can provide IPv6
DNS (forward and reverse) using our current system. Although its a bit of a
pain on how to implement it, it's doable. We should also be able to
delegate reverse zones but I need to verify that as well.

--
Lance Albertson
Director