[SAC] follow up with SAC on website maintenance

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 19:24:19 PDT 2016

Personally I like the idea, however ... the website content is in many
cases very dated. As an alternative (if you were setting up a new machine)
interested parties (more likely a work party then just the marketing
committee) may be interested in a fresh start (migrating/updating content
to a new server).

--
Jody Garnett