[SAC] follow up with SAC on website maintenance

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Oct 17 06:20:26 PDT 2016

Hi Jody, Martin,

I'd like to help getting setup on the new Drupal.  I'll file a ticket
now to at least ask for that new machine with new Drupal, and interested
people can help out.  Once we get that set up I'll send invites for help
to Discuss and the Marketing Committee; is this a good plan of attack?

(indeed a refreshed Service Providers tool will be done through
teamwork, and will be a great addition for the foundation)

-jeff