[SAC] Mattermost/GitLab (was: replacing IRC with gitter)

Björn Harrtell bjorn.harrtell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 01:33:06 PDT 2016

> I am game to give this a go, the board only wanted to try something like
> slack or gitter ... so if you feel this is appropriate/suitable we can run
> with it.

I've completed the setup and Mattermost seem to be ready for evaluation.
The URL to go to is https://mattermost.osgeo.kbt.io and login via GitLab
using OSGeo LDAP credentials should work.

When time permits I will try the IRC bridge for at least postgis. If it
works out well, I can add more channels if desired.