[SAC] Experimental go git service open for tests on osgeo machine

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Tue Sep 6 06:34:45 PDT 2016

On Tue, Sep 06, 2016 at 01:24:13PM +0000, Guido Stein wrote:
> When will ssh be added to this service? When will this service be an
> official non test?

Adding ssh is not planned as it would need a separate IP to not
clash with shell access. "Official" status, I believe, will only
be reached (if at all) by "people uprise" (not many expressed their
willingness to have an OSGeo Git Service when asked on the lists)

> Just trying it out and had some questions.

Questions are welcome on this mailing list.