[SAC] [Urgent] Proposal for new OSGeo site hosting

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 14:06:08 PDT 2017

Although the board budgeted $3000 USD for this activity it is really just
that ... a budget.

Now that SAC is faced with real needs, and a short deadline, you are in a
better position to make decisions on cost/value. SAC should make the best
decision for the organization and discuss finances with the board as needed.

--
Jody Garnett