[SAC] Nominate Harrison to Join SAC

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Feb 8 17:19:36 PST 2017

All, I'd like to nominate Harrison Grundy (aka astrodog) to join SAC.
He'll be joining initially as our liaison to marketing for the new
website branding overhaul, and has a track record helping out in the
past on various SAC issues, as well as professional sys admin experience.

We should probably formalize this, but I suggest for new members we
simply nominate by existing member, and then give a period of time for
anyone to voice an objection, 48 hours perhaps? Maybe I should make a
motion about adopting this practice? Since we don't have it in place,
then members should vote per normal motions.