[SAC] Nominate Harrison to Join SAC

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Feb 9 01:16:19 PST 2017

On Wed, Feb 08, 2017 at 05:19:36PM -0800, Alex Mandel wrote:
> All, I'd like to nominate Harrison Grundy (aka astrodog) to join SAC.
> He'll be joining initially as our liaison to marketing for the new website
> branding overhaul, and has a track record helping out in the past on various
> SAC issues, as well as professional sys admin experience.

+1, SAC welcomes new forces !

Harrison, I hope you'll find all the info you need on the wiki
and will help improving that documentation if you don't :)
Searching for "Drupal" I found a few "upgrade plan" pages
which I put under the "Drupal" category. a 2017 version is
waiting for input :)

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Drupal_Upgrade_Plan