[SAC] Reboot in Adhoc VM

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Sun Feb 26 09:11:50 PST 2017

Hi Jeff,

Jeff McKenna wrote:

> Thanks for letting us know here; I'll check the various services running
> on it now (it's quite a hardworking machine that so many OSGeo projects
> depend on).  Thanks for doing the upgrade.

I remember we had a machine having multiple disjunct PostgreSQL
instances, but when I checked on Adhoc *befure* calling reboot, there
was only a single one.

Anyhow, I'd be happy to lend a hand in turning these *handworking*
services reboot-safe.  Please let me know which ones you need to start
manually - or, if this is the most current place, put it onto the Wiki:

  https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/AdhocVM

Cheers,