[SAC] [OSGeo] #1633: Update OSGeo SSL certificate - if needed

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Tue Jan 31 00:07:34 PST 2017

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 12:26:52AM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Jan 30, 2017 6:11 PM, "Sandro Santilli" <strk at kbt.io> wrote:

> > Do you know of other OSGeo projects having Travis fetch code from SVN ?
> > Travis for PostGIS and GEOS fetch code from github mirror itself...
>
> Maybe GRASS GIS should set up a github as well? How to do that?

I don't want to be championing that, only it sounded weird to me that
Travis could be used outside of GitHub. I didn't know you could do that.

If you ask me, I'd have you try the experimental OSGeo GitLab
(https://git.osgeo.org/gitlab) or the more used experimental OSGeo
Gogs (https://git.osgeo.org/gogs). Both do come with support for
continuous integration, but I guess as you found out how to setup
Travis to fetch code from SVN you could as well set it up to fetch
code from any GIT repository too.

How to mirror SVN to GIT ? Best discussed here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1654