[SAC] problem with wiki requiring cookies even if they are already allowed

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 07:02:00 PDT 2017

Dear admins,

one of our gsoc students is experience the following problem with the wiki.
Actually, I experienced the same problem trying to create a new wiki page.
I was already logged in, but when I tried to save, it said that a loss of
data had occurred and i should log out and log in again. I logged out but
when i tried to log in i had the same message error about cookies.

Regards,