[SAC] Wiki backups from 2014 - can we remove ?

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Wed Jul 26 03:43:29 PDT 2017

Sandro Santilli wrote:

> The wiki machine has currently 2.4GB of available space but earlier
> today a cron job found that space to be unavailable while doing man
> pages maintainance.

I just realized you already took care of removing the package cache. I
still consider this as being my duty (as I still regularly apply
updates), thus thanks for jumping in.

>From my perspective the old DB dumps can go away, anyhow I must admit
that I didn't real all of the recent list traffic and might have missed
important notices.

If we decide to preserve these old dumps, I can store them off-site.