[SAC] GitLab deploy update

Björn Harrtell bjorn.harrtell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 23:18:48 PDT 2017

Another update done today bringing GitLab up to 9.4.

At the same time gitlab-ci was disabled and uninstalled, as it wasn't
working (or rather, needed configuration) but creating some noise traffic.

https://about.gitlab.com/2017/07/22/gitlab-9-4-released/
https://about.gitlab.com/2017/06/22/gitlab-9-3-released/
https://about.gitlab.com/2017/05/22/gitlab-9-2-released/
https://about.gitlab.com/2017/04/22/gitlab-9-1-released/