[SAC] Welcome Harrison !

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Tue Mar 14 01:03:50 PDT 2017

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 05:40:47PM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:

> Yes based on all positive feedback from multiple members, Harrison is
> now part of SAC.
>
> Hopefully he has a report on the marketing proposal's technology
> component for the website rebrand.

Welcome Harrison !

So I suggest you add yourself to this page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC#Active
and maybe cleanup/organize wiki information about Drupal usage
in the infrastructure, so that your proposal can also be more easily
found from: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Drupal_Upgrade_Plan

See https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:Drupal
and add `[Category:Drupal]]` labels on pages where it's missing
For example i see https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo.org_Web_Site_-_2016_Barn_Raising
which looks like should be linked from Duprl_Upgrade_plan page ?