[SAC] download server: No space left on device

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Fri Mar 24 12:30:09 PDT 2017

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 09:03:40AM +0100, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> On Mon, 03. Oct 2016 at 01:30:37 +0200, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
>
> > Or can we simply get more space?
>
> Can we?

I guess the question at this point is: who's in a position to answer
that question ? I know there are economic resources to do it (check
SAC budget) so it must be just a matter of figuring out who would
do it and coordinating the communication with board or treasurer
for the actual expense involved.

Is anyone from SAC technically capable of getting more space into
that machine ?