[SAC] General Administration Contract (SAC)

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Mon Oct 16 09:08:36 PDT 2017

Sandro Santilli wrote:

> What alternatives do you have in mind ?

This one:

I'm in permanent employment since beginning of this year and I'm having a
family with two kids, which in total leaves little time to carry out major
side-projects (I still do have smaller ones  ;-)
My SAC EMail inbox contains approx. 1.5k unread list postings and just
grouping these, identifying correspnding links and the like would cost more
time than I could (want to) afford.

On the other hand I know the OSGeo server infrastructure pretty well and I
might ask my employer to sell 50 hours of my work time at the given rate to
work on dedicated topics to be discussed.

Does this sound like a reasonable idea ?

Markus Neteler: Would you please consider judging wether I'd be betraying my
own credo ?

Cheers,