[SAC] SAC requests GetInteractive contract for Web Migration

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Oct 18 10:26:21 PDT 2017

Venka and the OSGeo Board,

The OSGeo Systems Administration Committee has approved contracting with
GetInteractive to move the new beta website site over to a virtual
server managed by OSGeo.

4 hours at a total cost € 320,- ex. VAT.

We'd like this payment to come from the $3000 USD budget the board
allocated to the new website. My understanding is that the President
needs to sign off on this contract. Jody can provide more details if needed.

An additional portion of those funds will be spent on cloud hosting
service to facilitate a quick move, that has already been taken care of
by the Treasurer.

Thank you,
Alex
OSGeo System Administration Committee Chair