[SAC] SAC requests GetInteractive contract for Web Migration

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 10:53:05 PDT 2017

Not sure I have any more details Alex, this is SAC budget and contract.

Reading the SAC email list I can see the quote discussed, and the decision
made in last weeks meeting. I do not see a contract on the SAC email list.

Searching email a bit wider, there is private email to you dated 30 August
subject "Re: Hosting proposal OSGeo website". This is the result of the f2f
action item to obtain a quote. This emails reads more like a quote and
negotiation as you asked questions about capacity and the software stack
used.

You may need to follow up for a contract for venka to sign?
--
Jody Garnett