[SAC] SAC requests GetInteractive contract for Web Migration

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Oct 18 11:00:42 PDT 2017

Jody,

Since you're the lead contact with the vendor and we've passed the quote
back and forth with modifications, can you ask GetInteractive for the
final version as a document we can sign? I'm unclear how the previous
contract was written. Should I just ask Jeffrey Lasut for an official
quote on the 4 hours of migration work?

Normally I get an official quote from companies with a paragraph
describing the work and the itemized price, and consider that the
contract. Especially considering how small this task is now.