[SAC] SAC requests GetInteractive contract for Web Migration

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 11:28:41 PDT 2017

You do what you normally do, perhaps has for a clear letter with the
updated items. I have sent you, venka and the contractor an email where you
can make this request.

The sys admin committee should be pretty independent here (you have an
approved budget) and you are following through on a motion made by your
committee. The only reason to need venka is if you need something signed. I
am concerned that we will go back and forth trying to figure out the right
way to do things, when for this small an amount of work any way will work.

Aside: The contract we did with get interactive was for 50k and at the end
of a long bidding process with many deliverables. I do not recommend using
it as a guide!
(On the bright side "fine print" is not required in their country so we
could understand the resulting contract).

--
Jody Garnett