[SAC] Virtualbox on Osgeo6

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Sun Oct 22 02:02:23 PDT 2017

On Sat, Oct 21, 2017 at 10:12:31PM +0000, Martin Spott wrote:

> If we manage to reach consensus, then we'd start by dockerizing a new GRASS
> web server instance on Osgeo6 to act as a guinea pig for the entire
> procedure.

Does the GRASS web server need to be moved or is this excercise
just for a test ? I'm asking because there are other services
that need to be moved to free up space to host a new machine.

Here are the services that need to be moved:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC_Service_Status#osgeo4
and in particular, the AdHoc VM services:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/AdhocVM
Alex please correct me if I'm wrong.