[SAC] [OSGeo] #165: Wiki LDAP integration

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at osgeopt.pt
Mon Sep 18 13:51:06 PDT 2017

Hi,

I volunteer to make the LDAP integration.
I'm an "InActive" SAC member [2].

I've already done so. We need to:
1. Install the LDAP Authentication extension [1];
2. Configure LocalSettings.php
3. Update DB tables
4. Decide if we can write LDAP from wiki (eg. if we allow
'createaccount' permission in mediawiki and update LDAP with the new
account).

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:LDAP_Authentication
[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Jorge_Gustavo_Rocha

Best regards,