[SAC] [OSGeo] #165: Wiki LDAP integration

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Sep 18 15:09:51 PDT 2017

5. Decide how to reconcile existing accounts.

This is actually the reason it hasn't happened in the past.

My suggestion is, activate LDAP. Force existing users when they login to
authenticate(link) or create an LDAP account. For any new users only
allow LDAP based login. Does this cause problems if the names don't match?

To go the to other way opens up the possibility that someone could take
over another persons wiki account by creating a matching LDAP account.