[SAC] [Urgent][Vote] Proposal for new OSGeo site hosting

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Tue Sep 26 14:24:02 PDT 2017

Misspoke a bit not important but Atlantic.net offerings are Windows 2008-Windows 2016, FreeBSD, Ubuntu, Debian, Arch, Fedora  (no Redhat EL).
With data centers in USA East, EU West, Canada East, USA West, USA Central.

Speaking of hosting for temporary hosting I didn't look at the pricing of server specs we were considering for hosting and what is offered in that cost.

Just for comparison
For postgis.net which is hosted on Atlantic -- it's a 4GB Debian box, 100GB SSD, 2 vCPU, 5 TB Transfer included per month at $40/month (6 cents / hour)  + backup charge of  $2  (so $42/month for 30 days worth of backup)