[SAC] Nextcloud setup

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Sun Dec 23 13:49:44 PST 2018

One more note.

I installed Group folder plugin and created a folder called "Board"  that
only nextcloud board group members have access to.

I also created one for Admin and set it just to be read/write/editable by
admin group.  So when I log in I see the Admin folder (I added
wildintellect, strk, TemptorSent and cvvergara to this group so they should
all see the below)

Board members should see a folder called Board instead. Vicky should see
both folders.

see the

> whole directory of people.

> I was unsuccessful filtering by ldap groups (so I think), but I think that
might

> be a limitation of our ldap setup which we can fix when we get around to

> upgrading our ldap.

> I had added sac, mapbender, geos, postgis to the LDAP group filter but it
still

> ended up pulling the whole directory.

> At any rate group shares can be set up within nextcloud so only users of
your