[SAC] Nextcloud setup

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Sat Dec 29 02:36:04 PST 2018

> On Sun, Dec 23, 2018 at 04:35:28PM -0500, Regina Obe wrote:
> > I've finally got nextcloud set up on the osgeo7 box.
>
> Great work Regina, works great, I do see the calendar for SAC meetings too :)
>
> --strk;
[Regina Obe]
The nextcloud Talk feature looks promising too, https://apps.nextcloud.com/apps/spreed
but I haven't gotten the voice piece to work yet (when Vicky and I were in a conference we couldn't hear each other though the share screen seems to work out of the box and chat works fine).  I think I have to configure a turn server which I started doing.

https://help.nextcloud.com/t/howto-setup-nextcloud-talk-with-turn-server/30794

Hey maybe for our next SAC meeting we can try this out.

Also I set  up a debian 10 lxd container that I started configuring with SSH / LDAP but for some reason can't ssh in with my OSGeo account.
I think everything else is configured right since I can do ldapsearch queries

and

getent passwd robe (does output my details).

https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/sac/osgeo7/wiki/Debian-10-container-with-LDAP-SSH-%28WORK-IN-PROGRESS%29

Anyway lots to discuss at our next SAC meeting.

Thanks,
Regina