[SAC] Reminder of Thursday jan 18 meeting

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 15:31:38 PST 2018

Thanks for the reminder Vicky, I am sorry I was unable to attend due to
meeting conflict.

Overall the website relaunch is going smoothly,

We have some discussion/agreement to reach on handling of user roles (
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2075) that I hope the meeting was able
to consider? Or perhaps we could do so now on that ticket.

The map integration not quite working (
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2083) is "resolved" via email, while a
patch has been provided ... but we are not sure on the process for updating
the website theme.

What an amazing week!

--
Jody Garnett