[SAC] download server: No space left on device

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Tue May 15 11:52:39 PDT 2018

Hi,

On Tue, 15. May 2018 at 12:05:51 +0000, Martin Spott wrote:
> > A reverse proxy wouldn't work - at least not directly - because we upload to
> > download and the scripts maintaining the package list also run on download and
> > expect files there and the mirrors use rsync.

> Why don't you simply do the scripting off-site and just upload the results ?

Because I'm not the only one uploading packages - and updating the package list
would require a full update mirror for every contributor.

Do we really need to take these workarounds further instead of just adding
space to download somehow?

Is all space on download's host actually taken?  Not sure which it is and if
there were already VMs moved elsewhere.

Other options?  NFS over VPN?

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de