[SAC] [Hosting] ftp.osuosl.org maintenance - May 17, 2018 9am PDT (May 17 1600 UTC)

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Thu May 17 12:58:48 PDT 2018

ftp-osl has been rebuilt and everything appears to be back to normal. I'm
going to keep it out of rotation for a few more hours until I'm confident
everything is working properly with it again. Please ping us in #osuosl or
send an email to support if you notice something is wrong.

Thanks-

--
Lance Albertson
Director