[SAC] [OSGeo] #2218: Migration of mailing lists for PROJ, tiff, libgeotiff, shapelib from maptools.org

OSGeo trac_osgeo at osgeo.org
Wed Nov 28 09:18:53 PST 2018

#2218: Migration of mailing lists for PROJ, tiff, libgeotiff, shapelib from
maptools.org

Comment (by jsanz):

 ey @rouault, please let me know where I can get the archives and
 subscriber lists and I'll recreate them at our mailman.

 To generate users lists (normal delivery and digest mode) you have
 instructions at the "Renaming Lists" section.

 You can contact me privately at jsanz at osgeo.org.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2218#comment:6>
OSGeo <https://osgeo.org/>