[SAC] [OSGeo] #2218: Migration of mailing lists for PROJ, tiff, libgeotiff, shapelib from maptools.org

OSGeo trac_osgeo at osgeo.org
Fri Nov 30 04:20:56 PST 2018

#2218: Migration of mailing lists for PROJ, tiff, libgeotiff, shapelib from
maptools.org

Comment (by rouault):

 Thanks a lot jsanz@ . Things to work fine. There's just one "detail"

 https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/tiff/ says there's no archive. Would
 there be a way of removing this page, similarly to the old maptools server
 where http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/ doesn't show a tiff directory
 at all.

 dummy archive ("To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit
 the Tiff Archives"). So if we remove
 https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/tiff/, it would be good to remove this
 link as well.

 Basically, I'd want to replicate the settings from the old maptools server
 where  http://lists.maptools.org/mailman/listinfo/tiff managed to make the
 "Searchable archive" (you have to scroll down a bit since I added a lot of
 new lines to show this is a legacy link) point to
 https://www.awaresystems.be/imaging/tiff/tml.html

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2218#comment:7>
OSGeo <https://osgeo.org/>