[SAC] [OSGeo] #2218: Migration of mailing lists for PROJ, tiff, libgeotiff, shapelib from maptools.org

OSGeo trac_osgeo at osgeo.org
Fri Nov 30 05:06:22 PST 2018

#2218: Migration of mailing lists for PROJ, tiff, libgeotiff, shapelib from
maptools.org

Comment (by rouault):

 Regarding customization of the link to the awaresystems.be hosted
 archives, Joris Van Damme just indicated to me : "I seem to remember Frank
 had some difficulty doing this, too, but then it turned out to be obvious.
 I seem to remember it was something along the lines of editing the
 actually generated page rather then fiddling with generation options"

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2218#comment:8>
OSGeo <https://osgeo.org/>