[SAC] No more scheduled meetings switch to Asynch Meetings

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Oct 18 09:41:55 PDT 2018

There's a reason we started doing the meetings a few months back, async
wasn't sufficient anymore. Once a week is probably too much, hence we
had been doing every other week before that. I would suggest sliding
back to that.

We also shouldn't be hesitant to convene mini meetings among smaller
groups just to tackle specific issues.

I have time today, if some others are available to discuss and implement
 a solution to the smtp on the new limesurvey. There appears to be a
gitea TODO but no SAC ticket on the topic.
https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/osgeo/todo/issues/20#issuecomment-3665