[SAC] [OSGeo] #2394: Emails from OSGeo mailing list not being sent (or rejected by receiving ends)

OSGeo trac_osgeo at osgeo.org
Mon Dec 9 03:05:44 PST 2019

#2394: Emails from OSGeo mailing list not being sent (or rejected by receiving
ends)
---------------------------+-------------------
 Reporter:  rouault        |      Owner:  sac@…
     Type:  defect         |     Status:  new
Component:  Systems Admin  |   Keywords:
---------------------------+-------------------
 Hi,

 I've noticed that some emails sent to proj at lists.osgeo.org are not
 delivered, or rejected by receiving ends. I've observed this with my
 even.rouault @ spatialys.com email (hosted by smtp.gandi.net) and a test
 gmail account (testosgeoml at gmail.com).
 Two such emails are:
 https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/proj/2019-December/009117.html and
 https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/proj/2019-December/009121.html , sent
 yesterday by the same person.

 Not sure if it is the same isssue, but someone I know subscribed at
 tiff at lists.osgeo.org told me that despite being subscribed with 2 accounts
 at different providers, he hardly receive any email from the TIFF mailing
 list.

 Another phenomenon I observe is that when I send an email to OSGeo mailing
 list to create a new thread, I never receive it back from the list, which
 is a bit annoying. Two years ago or so, I did receive it.

 Even

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2394>
OSGeo <https://osgeo.org/>