[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #30923] Shutdown webextra.osgeo.osuosl.org on osgeo3.osgeo.osuosl.org

via RT support at osuosl.org
Fri Dec 13 11:42:33 PST 2019

>>  If so I'd like perhaps the week or 2 after, that we put in the new
>> drives we purchased and reformat it.  Detailed here:
>> https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2314

> I believe we used up all six drives that you purchased in osgeo4. Please correct me if I'm remembering wrong.

>> Reformat it and set it up in the same way as you did osgeo4 with
>> Ubuntu
>> 18.04.3 LTS - I'll put in a separate ticket for this one when we are ready.

> Sounds good.

> --
> Lance Albertson
> Director
> Oregon State University | Open Source Lab

Lance,
I think you are right as I have recorded 6 1.8 TB drives in osgeo4.  Not sure why I thought we ordered enough for both.
I'm cc'ing Alex as  I guess we'll need to buy more disks.

There is one power supply left correct -- I think we had ordered 2 power supply replacements -- one for osgeo4 and one for osgeo3.

Thanks,
Regina