[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #30923] Shutdown webextra.osgeo.osuosl.org on osgeo3.osgeo.osuosl.org

Lance Albertson via RT support at osuosl.org
Tue Dec 31 11:16:21 PST 2019

On Fri Dec 13 11:42:33 2019, lr at pcorp.us wrote:

> Lance,
> I think you are right as I have recorded 6 1.8 TB drives in osgeo4.  Not sure
> why I thought we ordered enough for both.  I'm cc'ing Alex as  I guess we'll
> need to buy more disks.

I've gone ahead and updated all the firmware on the machine and dbanned the
current drives. In addition, I've moved the host to the public network
(osgeo3.osgeo.osuosl.org). It should be ready to rebuild once the drives have
been ordered.

> There is one power supply left correct -- I think we had ordered 2 power
> supply replacements -- one for osgeo4 and one for osgeo3.

I think I used both of the PSU's as they both needed one but I'll double check
the next time I'm in the data center.

--
Lance Albertson
Director