[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #27802] Mirroring OSGeo Downloads over OSUOSL ftp Service

Hunter Lannon via RT hosting-request at osuosl.org
Tue Jun 4 14:44:14 PDT 2019

The mirror is setup now to pull from you guys every eighth hour, on the 42nd
minute in UTC time.

Apache is setup on ftp.osuosl.org for download.osgeo.org and
bottle.download.osgeo.org. You can view the two folders at
ftp.osuosl.org/pub/osgeo, and you can modify your /etc/hosts to point those
domains to 140.211.166.134 (Master ftp server) to test them as well.

As Lance mentioned, the domains serve our *.osuosl.org certificate by default,
so it will be invalid at least for now. The http:// side of things seems to
work fine.

Let me know if you run into any issues.

--