[SAC] [Hosting] HVAC maintenance in OSL datacenter

Lance Albertson ramereth at osuosl.org
Wed Oct 16 04:56:18 PDT 2019

All,

I wanted to give everyone a heads up on the current state of cooling in our
primary datacenter. It seems one of the three HVAC units is down currently
and will be out of commission for over a week. Temps should be OK as long
as the other two keep functioning.

I'll send further updates as they come in.

Thanks-