[SAC] Users directly registered on osgeo.org via wordpress

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Mon Oct 21 07:16:17 PDT 2019

Hi Regina,

That was me. The people were proposed by our local chapter members for
OSGeo Charter Members. This year the nomination procedure required a
field called "Nominee profile page:". I just assumed that is the profile
in our "Members" section of the website [1]. Being quite late, I did add
the profiles directly. Not sure what is the rule but I hope I did not
did something really bad.

Warm regards,
Vasile

[1] https://www.osgeo.org/community/members/