[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #30704] OSGeo Server Parts Order

via RT support at osuosl.org
Thu Sep 19 06:12:40 PDT 2019

>> Still requesting the password:

>> $ ssh -i .ssh/id_rsa-unmanaged -p 2222 osuadmin at osgeo7.osgeo.osuosl.org osuadmin at osgeo7.osgeo.osuosl.org's password:

>> Can you please verify the permissions for the .ssh folder and the authorized_keys file? Do you see anything in the logs?

> Lance,

> I thought you were trying to get into osgeo4, not osgeo7.
> Osgeo7 is all set up already we already have access to that via oob.

> So should be - osuadmin at osgeo4.osgeo.osuosl.org

> Anyrate I'll add your key to that as well.

> Thanks,
> Regina

I've added osuadmin account to osgeo7.osgeo.osuosl.org as well in case you need it.  Osgeo7 is setup the same as osgeo4 -- the host ssh is running on 2222 and the 22 we use for users to access other containers.

As mentioned the server we don't have KVM access to is osgeo4.  Osgeo7 we have KVM access so all set with that.

Thanks,
Regina